Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Am I an IT Prof?

… on the process of being an IT Prof.

I’ve finished my bachelor’s degree in IT and currently working in an IT Outsourcing Industry as a support representative. However, this does not mean I am already an IT Professional. I am still on the process of being an IT Prof. The nature of my work is not really a hundred percent in line with IT. Although I know some of the basic skills in IT like programming, web development and a little bit in Hardware, etc...

I envision myself to be an IT Prof in the future. In order to achieve this, I am taking it in a step by step level and one of them is to take the master’s degree. I believe that having a master’s degree in it is only a stepping stone; it takes gradual development of skills and experience to be a successful IT Prof. Although it is not a requirement to take a master’s degree, but I consider it as a way to further enhance my knowledge and one of the requirements I set to become a good and competitive IT Prof in the future.

Perhaps, some people think that I have a wrong perception on the basis on being an IT Prof. Thus, if you will just believe in yourself that you will become what you want to be, then you take every opportunity you may have and if you believe that it helps you to achieve your goal, then go for it. I consider it as a challenge and I am willing to undergo whatever it takes to achieve the goal of being an IT Professional.

Kung Fu Panda??? Don't be like Master Shifu, we should have the attitude of Master Oogway to help an individual to become what they want to be...

23 comments:

Unknown said...

ya..ur ryt! some wud not agree on ur perception bout it..but i do..that's what you feel about urself..then hat's it.. ;).. see yahh classmate..

Shane said...

hello nice blogs! keep on!

Argie Camilo Medalla said...

hello maya...

ur ryt! tc

edoms said...

galing mo tsong...congrats!...just keep the peace homes....

Debby Boone said...

I have a blog that looks like this... =)we have same taste... I will give u the link if u want to navigate specially if wla ka lingaw. heheheh

boone168.blogspot.com
chao!

bernardoc said...

E post ko lng po pag matapos ko na, ehehehhee

Mel said...

thanks for the comment :D

we have the same sentiments maya...hehe cheers!

Stop War and Make Love said...

char kaau xa oi...hehehehe...gudluck ^_^

Unknown said...

hmmm..ana jud rhod!
we're on our way!
we're getting there..
let's just belive in ourselves..
kip it up!
c u in skul..

Unknown said...

Helo, just stay as u r,nice blogs just kip 8 on..getting to know..

joselito mebolos said...

hello mate, nice blog.

wilron8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wilron8 said...

I was amaze rhods. hehehe. btw nice blog rhods

cheryll said...

correct ka jan

Roy M. Pama said...

Hi classmate!!

Sakto gyd imo idea ah!! He he!!

Jonabeth said...

yah, 8's true..nice blog.

rcguzon said...

hello mam Maya

Benjie Pabroa said...

nice music,
nice blog

Edris K. Pagocag said...

nice ng blog clasm8.. ang daming videos....

mark julius said...

continue learning new things in the world of i.t.... nice blog.... keep it up!!!

Marifi B. Mejorada said...

your right classmate, you have a good opinion.

Anjie Lapez said...

nice blogs... God bless

Megzyl said...

hi... nice blog.. god bless..

My Playlist